In this sequence, you will
- Explore the range of labour and birth positions you can use
- Practice using them so they become second nature
- Balance the internal pelvic floor muscles and pelvic ligaments
- Strengthen the buttocks to support your back
- Practice the Golden Thread breath
To understand WHEN to use which position, HOW and WHY they work, come along to my next Masterclass.
In this technique, you will
- Understand how to do the Side Lying Release on the bed or sofa
- Balance the pelvic muscles to support baby's positioning
- Encourage baby out of a breech or transverse lie (but not out of a good position)
- Help with sciatica, pelvic pain or tight hips
If your baby is in a breech or transverse position please tell me so I can tell you about options, and also try the first exercise in this video.